Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Hh121

Banned
View attachment 193792 Putting on the Buco for the first time this year, for a slightly chilly ride.
Is that you?
f9bf700a02efbd6cfbabc4eaa998c889.jpg

MegaLARP

Familiar Face
You now own two of my former jackets. This one is killer and creeps into my thoughts from time to time. Looks great on you.
Thanks, I definitely like the way it looks. Gonna be interesting to see what people at work have to say about the corset back tomorrow.

I was just about to email you to see if you had it yet! We are close in proximity geographically. Could be expensive for us both. Just ask Randy and Terry. LOL. Jacket looks great. Enjoy it!
Yeah, I was almost hoping it wouldn't fit and I'd be like "oh well we're too far apart size-wise so I should just not even spend any more money on it" but that does not seem to be the case

And yeah, sweetfight's got a nutty fit on that thing. Looks mega good

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is this the premier or regular model?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular 30's Half Belt.
I have a 43 chest and went with the size 42.
I requested and received 20-inch shoulders, 26 back length and 26-inch sleeves. Usually, a size 42 might have slightly more narrow shoulders. I learned to request specific shoulder width from Ton312.
Straight from Aero with emails to Ken and Denny.

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
Regular 30's Half Belt.
I have a 43 chest and went with the size 42.
I requested and received 20-inch shoulders, 26 back length and 26-inch sleeves. Usually, a size 42 might have slightly more narrow shoulders. I learned to request specific shoulder width from Ton312.
Straight from Aero with emails to Ken and Denny.

Thanks! Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hh121

Banned
A gorgeous 4 oz black Roadhouse with bakelite buttons and comfortable tartan lining. I wish more jackets came with the football underarms. And simply the best batch of 4 oz HH I have seen on a Lost Worlds jacket. Ultimate graining as well.
Oh God... Let me know when......

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh God... Let me know when......

LOL- You think my name is TON321 ???

Out of my hands now simply because it is "in the family".
I see it every day because it was a gift for my now 19-year-old son in university.
He does know how blessed he is at that 19 to have this jacket- I made sure to sit him down and tell him "The facts of jacket life!"
On the same theme- Please tell me when you are done breaking in my Lost World's 4oz Suburban. I have a special hanger waiting....... ;)

Hh121

Banned

I see it every day because it was a gift for my now 19-year-old son in university.
He does know how blessed he is at that 19 to have this jacket- I made sure to sit him down and tell him "The facts of jacket life!"
On the same theme- Please tell me when you are done breaking in my Lost World's 4oz Suburban. I have a special hanger waiting....... ;)
This is beautiful, you are lucky man.

I have to admit I LOL’d at that one. But in all seriousness what a great gift for your son. That’s just perfect man.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Fidelity. No fit pic (but I am very happy with it). I was sweating bullets by the time I walked from my bike up to my office. Hot and humid down in this south FL mofo today. I really like this jacket and I am reconsidering my long-gestating plan to order an Aero IR.

View attachment 193785 View attachment 193786 View attachment 193787
That’s a very nice jacket JMax.
I am no leather sensei but i have a Fidelity CR and the hide is outstanding and extremely comfortable. I dare say it is as comfortable as my Langlitz Columbia and much more than my other high dollar thick hide others. A very underrated brand in my opinion.
I understand your reconsideration for the IR.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112