Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

LW CHP--

LW CHP.jpg

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Battered seal HH? I have an Aero Cafe Racer in that- it's a great hide (and if you spend a while lifting and packing garden waste, it'll scuff up in no time...).
Yes, this is the battered seal.. so far I really like it too.

Quick and dirty pics of a RMC wool cross zip - Need honest opinions here, guys. Good?

I like it!! the fit is absolute perfection.. It does look a little smooth... so its gonna need some breaking in. you're 2 for 2.. the LW is perfect also.

Mich486

One Too Many
Quick and dirty pics of a RMC wool cross zip - Need honest opinions here, guys. Good?
20191119-140242-resize.jpg

20191119-140018-resize.jpg

The fit looks as good as it can get to me. Nice jacket [emoji106]

You just need to decide whether the style of the jacket works for you ;) it’s got quite different vibes than the stuff you normally seem to prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fit looks very good. As to the jacket, need some better pics. Hard to tell what’s going on at the chest.
I plan on posting some of my own on Friday...:) Agreed that it looks like the lapel is standing out at an odd angle in the front shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto