Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Nothing like jacket weather here, but it was cool enough this morning for me to try on, and take a few photos of, a leather duster,
IMG_5214 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_5213 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Made in Pakistan by Unik International. Doesn't seem to be in their current catalog but it seems maybe some old stock is around. Buffalo hide I believe.
IMG_5215 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Detachable cape.
IMG_5212 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_5211 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Needs a bit more conditioning on the lower part and a few seams.

Have a good one,
Michael

Wow Michael, you could go on a planet destroying rampage in that jacket! :)
Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 10.07.28 PM.png

Nothing like jacket weather here, but it was cool enough this morning for me to try on, and take a few photos of, a leather duster,
IMG_5214 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_5213 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Made in Pakistan by Unik International. Doesn't seem to be in their current catalog but it seems maybe some old stock is around. Buffalo hide I believe.
IMG_5215 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Detachable cape.
IMG_5212 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
IMG_5211 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Needs a bit more conditioning on the lower part and a few seams.

Have a good one,
Michael

Man... Sell me this!!!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Wow Michael, you could go on a planet destroying rampage in that jacket! :)
View attachment 79360
I do have some acrylic paint. Think the job is still open? I'm feeling in a rampaging mood, or I would be if it wasn't so damn hot and muggy.

Man... Sell me this!!!
I might be open to trades. Ha ha.

Is everybody here itching for some cool weather?
Thanks all,
Michael

raulm1961

New in Town
Today, I'm wearing my brand new ATF B-10. But only long enough to snap this photo. Too warm for B-10s in North
Today, I'm wearing my brand new ATF B-10. But only long enough to snap this photo. Too warm for B-10s in North Carolina. Sadly, this particular jacket may be the very last B-10 ever sold by At The Front. I'm told that the owner has "no specific plans" to offer this jacket again. But if he does offer it in the future, it definitely won't be this year.

In many ways, this B-10 reminds me of the old Alpha Replica Series B-15s. Not a spot-on, accurate reproduction of an original...but a high-quality, very close reproduction. And an absolutely unbeatable value, given the price.

65E9B9A2-9D5B-4625-B5E3-B5335082EDF2_zps6agpz4nk.jpg

AF

Carolina. Sadly, this particular jacket may be the very last B-10 ever sold by At The Front. I'm told that the owner has "no specific plans" to offer this jacket again. But if he does offer it in the future, it definitely won't be this year.

In many ways, this B-10 reminds me of the old Alpha Replica Series B-15s. Not a spot-on, accurate reproduction of an original...but a high-quality, very close reproduction. And an absolutely unbeatable value, given the price.

65E9B9A2-9D5B-4625-B5E3-B5335082EDF2_zps6agpz4nk.jpg

AF

Reactions: A-1

raulm1961

New in Town
They're still selling the B10. I ordered one on July 6th. It got home on Friday. Very good quality jacket. This is my first B10. I have 3 nylon B15's, 1 blue (Alpha) and 2 olive green (Avirex).Anyhow, I love my brand new ATF B10. I did not know it was kind of heavy and that it is very warm. Can't wear it yet cause it is very hot here in Rialto (San Bernardino County). The ATF B10 is not a spot on jacket like the other brands that we HEAR ALL THE TIME. But it is still a B10 jacket that looks good and I know it will last for long while and you can not beat that price either. Very good value. Yes I wish I could buy one of those holy grail B10's but holy crap THEY ARE SO VERY EXPENSIVE. Almost a thousand bucks for cloth shelled jacket?!?! A thousand bucks. There are more important things you can do with that money like pay your house,car, utilities,food, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk