Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Dav

One Too Many
Thought I'd try the lighter Aero Irvin today
irv0008.jpg

ai00344

One of the Regulars
The black is a 42 and the Walnut is 40.

Shoulders are the same, pit to pit is only a bit different. The body is a bit more generous on the 42 and the upper arm is definitely trimmer on the 40 but honestly there isn’t much between them.
Very nice to see two different sizes of the same jacket fit so well. A lesson in practicality for those of us who spend too much time obsessing over fit details. All I currently have is black but maybe deep down I’ve been a Walnut guy all these years??

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
It
Aero Hooch Hauler snapped a pic before me and Little Man went for a walk. Also rocking a pair of modified White's Boots Pack Rangers that I snagged off Ebay.
View attachment 139226
It's interesting how much cooler rolling the button sleeves makes the jacket. Today was a bit hot, but I'm still in the honeymoon phase so had to wear it.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Aero Hooch Hauler snapped a pic before me and Little Man went for a walk. Also rocking a pair of modified White's Boots Pack Rangers that I snagged off Ebay.
View attachment 139226

Ben the Aero is great, but the White's are amazing!! Once you wear a pair (and acclimate to the weight) there's just no going back. I've been spolied deeply with them indeed. :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Great Jacket weather now in Alberta, Canada and my beard is ready for Movember:D

Aero D1

Radz108 that photography is stunning. Reminds me to get my real camera back out some more and get out into some good light. Just been hard to find that good light around the midwest lately...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy