Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
My "new" Langlitz dress collar cascade in brown goat. All leather lined pockets and hidden armpit pocket were happy surprises. I think I want to dye it black though.
0531191340-01.jpeg

Mysteryo

One Too Many
@Mysteryo Congrats! That jacket is awesome and can't fit you better! I really dig this jacket and have many times thought about buying one from Himel, Thedi or Aero but I fear that I don't have the cochones to wear it.

Secret is that I don’t give a s...t about what image people may have about me. As long as I feel good in this jacket. But honestly I only had good reactions about it, people being curious and sincerely digging the style. Let haters hate, I have not met one yet.
I like feeling different from the crowd :)

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Thank you for the compliment btw!

@Mitch486: I’ll reply via pm, but you don’t have to worry, Dave will still make bespoke jackets for a few years.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I don't know, from the photo it doesn't look like the kind of brown that will compliment the black as it fades.
probably just redder shade of brown to dye on or perhaps other color to make it dark but not black maybe blue dye?

or just leave it alone :D

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
Training day for the 70’s Brooks undercover cop. Hot water and clips applied. Strange morning ritual underway.
View attachment 170902 View attachment 170903

Ha! that was the exact model/color Brooks that started me on jackets! Bought it on Ebay. Buy now was $350 .. I put in $175 as best offer, thinking I was real smart. Seller accepted INSTANTLY ;) Def took a loss on that one. They are really nice jackets!

Ha! that was the exact model/color Brooks that started me on jackets! Bought it on Ebay. Buy now was $350 .. I put in $175 as best offer, thinking I was real smart. Seller accepted INSTANTLY ;) Def took a loss on that one. They are really nice jackets!
Well if it’s any consolation, I’ve taken a loss on everything I’ve ever sold. LOL. They are nice. These later Brooks have a ceiling height of about $140 for me. I’m not sure how or why I arrived at that figure but that’s as high as I’d bid I suppose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner