Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

I don’t see you as a mandarin collar guy.
That where I started in all this! But yeah I get why you’d say that. Tbh I just wanted to check this one out and the price was too low to look away from. Would be cool if IH did a first zip or 101j in this denim. I’d be all over that.

Another Iron Heart arrived today. It’s nice. I love the 21oz non selvedge. Has a smoother feel, not as hairy and the electric blues seem to pop a bit more. Fit on this is a bit more trim than I expected but I suspect it’ll give a bit with wear. Pretty cool.
View attachment 222195 View attachment 222196

Awesome! Just the right amount of wear.

Should've gotten that one years ago. Ex said CR's should only be in leather so I didn't. She wasn't all wrong, TBH but this is phenomenal.

I wonder if it'd be too obscene if they made a Cross zip in this? Like, same one they have in leather, only in denim.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
075C7179-BF62-4F46-95C9-11373F5141B2.jpeg

Aero 1930s 1/2belt in dark seal vicenza....in isolation.

Awesome! Just the right amount of wear.

Should've gotten that one years ago. Ex said CR's should only be in leather so I didn't. She wasn't all wrong, TBH but this is phenomenal.

I wonder if it'd be too obscene if they made a Cross zip in this? Like, same one they have in leather, only in denim.
A bootlegger style cross zip with a halfbelt would be ultra cool!

How heavy are those 21 or 23 oz jean jacket?
I’d have to weigh one. Way lighter than a leather of the type you and I enjoy but probably along the lines of say a vintage Brooks CR. Something about denim of that weight though. It appeals. It’s a bit hard to explain...until you put one on, after that...makes perfect sense.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
F6E25974-A41E-45A4-87A1-4CBC9C64C4B0.jpeg 39E9675E-C9E4-4BBD-B598-923308E1D878.jpeg New Bronson L-2B in Sage Green.

Great jacket for the price. Trim fit as I opted for the size 38 (they were sold out of the 40s so I took a gamble). Sleeves are probably a touch short but not enough to really worry me. All in all I quite like it.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner