Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Riu

Practically Family
Wearing it everyday

FA4D8DC033FD4BF98FA72C1553A36B0F.jpg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Love it. One of the nicest Schotts!
:):):) Saw your post about making a similar style with Greg. Gave me inspiration to take mine out. I did some "hand" vintaging and I like how it gives some contrast on the seams.

I like this one so much, I bought the black version based on same design 641xx. It's at the Cal shop getting zipper replaced. Schott was very very nice to provide me with original Talon zip for replacement, so should look great. Although is still a #5.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
New to me from @Mandarin Cal CHP straight zip. Thanks so much for the easy transaction and fast delivery. The jacket shipped from Paris yesterday and I got the jacket in 1 day! Fits great, plenty of room for layering. The leather is beautiful on this. Same with the Cal i got from @dannyk, it will need alteration in the sleeve width, looks like these old Cals have no taper to the sleeves.

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I can’t take my Lewis Leathers Dominator off my back.
I covered the LL patch with a cool Gorillaz design-carefully sewing it to the LL patch’s stitch holes View attachment 320742

Congrats on acquiring this bad boy! Perfect fit!

Looks great man! Have a great week bud.

Oooh this is so awesome! Love seeing this!

Lunch break with the wife and kids

View attachment 320816

Looks great! That suede with the nice donut buttons combo is killer! Should be standaes use really.

Riu

Practically Family
New to me from @Mandarin Cal CHP straight zip. Thanks so much for the easy transaction and fast delivery. The jacket shipped from Paris yesterday and I got the jacket in 1 day! Fits great, plenty of room for layering. The leather is beautiful on this. Same with the Cal i got from @dannyk, it will need alteration in the sleeve width, looks like these old Cals have no taper to the sleeves.

Leather looks fantastic indeed, let's see how it will look after the alterations, along with the other Cal :)

Looks great man! Have a great week bud.

Thank you, Same to you!

Riu

Practically Family
The roadster is the same cut as the Highwayman- just a size smaller. If you want the trimmer style, the tailgunner is a Sheene/ cafe racer.

I had no idea, thank you for letting me know. To me, it seemed to have a slimmer fit in the pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk