Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
ELC A-1
22FB87E4-D508-4CB2-A927-67339DDFDE2D.jpeg

Coriu

One Too Many
since we all friends around here and I sure as heck would want someone to be straight up with me. When we start talking to our jackets on the porch and hosting like a talk show kind of thing where the guests are other jackets, maybe it's time for a vacation LOL :D:p;)

J/K, I'd tune in every night. Terry Talking Leather brought to you by Pecards.

You mean something like the David Leatherman show?

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
From 85 degree to 45! Got the Fine Creek out to meet with a jacket from Mission St in San Francisco. Fine Creek 2020 Mission Leather 1937. One of the oldest Half-belts I've owned, also one of the largest in a size 46

View attachment 337965

View attachment 337966

View attachment 337967

View attachment 337968
View attachment 337969

That Mission Leather 1937 is pretty much the exact idea in my mind as to the style of CZ that I would like to obtain. Thanks for posting that!

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
That Mission Leather 1937 is pretty much the exact idea in my mind as to the style of CZ that I would like to obtain. Thanks for posting that!

Here are more pics of the Mission Leather

I blew it on a Mission Street CHP cross-zip years ago and it still haunts me. One of my true eBay regrets. What a jacket.

I have not seen another from this maker. They are listed in the San Francisco City Directory. A small local shop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff