Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Saturday - 5* Cossack. I love the way this jacket looks but will probably be moving it on when I get around to it as it's just a bit too tight in the shoulders and arms.

i4yZwe7.jpg
MSGKxhS.jpg
BqlGOkE.jpg
FS3pRCB.jpg

Today - Johnson Leathers M200 custom

dO7ugLM.jpg
eIN3AUs.jpg
0Ej6I1H.jpg
9mpEXCC.jpg
That 5* looks good. Is it off the rack, and what leather is it made of. The JL is perfect!

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Wearing my, just received with thanks from @Gav, Eastman Californian. Was a bit anxious about sizing (this is one up from my usual size) but I feel that this fits OK - there's room for layering but I'm not swamped - from these pics what do you guys think? What a comfortable jacket it is though - I'll have to find something that goes with it better than an ancient Playboy t shirt.
PXL_20211208_144620631.jpg
PXL_20211208_144644543.jpg
PXL_20211208_144658046.jpg
PXL_20211208_144704618.jpg

Al 916

One Too Many
Wearing my, just received with thanks from @Gav, Eastman Californian. Was a bit anxious about sizing (this is one up from my usual size) but I feel that this fits OK - there's room for layering but I'm not swamped - from these pics what do you guys think? What a comfortable jacket it is though - I'll have to find something that goes with it better than an ancient Playboy t shirt. View attachment 385805 View attachment 385806 View attachment 385807 View attachment 385808

Looks pretty good to me!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Wearing my, just received with thanks from @Gav, Eastman Californian. Was a bit anxious about sizing (this is one up from my usual size) but I feel that this fits OK - there's room for layering but I'm not swamped - from these pics what do you guys think? What a comfortable jacket it is though - I'll have to find something that goes with it better than an ancient Playboy t shirt. View attachment 385805 View attachment 385806 View attachment 385807 View attachment 385808
Absolute 10. Beautiful jacket. Wearable functional size. What size is it?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I had a look at the first three pics and thought "dang that's a nice jacket, I need one of these myself". But then I saw the last pic and realized it's the ELMC Californian (which I already own in two colors lol).

Doesn't look oversized to me, I think it looks awesome. Nice grain too. These jacket's run small, I own two in my regular size but they're a t-shirt/shirt only fit.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the thoughts fellas - my wife has just appeared home and appears to like it so thats a good sign.

This is a 46, and I usually take a 44

I was just going to say - don't change a thing! Wear & enjoy it as-is. Looks great to me.

Of course, your wife does indeed have the final say! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana