Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Here we just throw the Shaka whether it is good bad or indifferent, it works for everything. Someone cuts you off in traffic, throw the Shaka, someone yields to let you into traffic throw the Shaka. Someone says hi to you and you have no idea what their name is, throw the Shaka.
oh if someone giving me that sign I would be misunderstood them as needing to borrow my phone or will call me later :D

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
I see a red door
And I want it painted black
No colors anymore
I want them to turn black

IMG_0411.jpg
IMG_9997.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG
IMG_9991.JPG

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
What Jacket Did You Bring To The Beach Yesterday?

I noticed that this GW Ventura has more in common with my 40s-50s Sportsclad than with my 50s Californian. I really dig the 4 inch collar, and the wrist straps.

The winds swung around to the East North-East yesterday at at least 25mph and brought a few glimpses of sun. Big swell, choppy waves, and major rip currents kept me out of the water. I won't be going into the water for a while now anyway. I stood up too quickly to get up and take a piss in the middle of the night the other night, took a fall and cracked some ribs. Gotta keep an eye on the BP, and have the doc tinker with the dosage of my BP meds, as apparently it has been too low.
That's cool, there are a couple old men out there every day who don't get up from their beach chairs too often, I'll just fit in better. Give the lifeguards a break from having to make sure I don't drown.
View attachment 386589 View attachment 386590 View attachment 386595 View attachment 386596 View attachment 386597 View attachment 386598

Sorry to hear that. Cracked ribs may not be a biggie compared to other health issues, but they sure hurt like hell! Get well soon!

Colin G

One Too Many
Colimbo Stockman Horsehide
XjtQKV2.jpg

Hc5lIqB.jpg

I love the Colimbo Stockman. I wanted one for a few years now (still do) but I am between sizes in that jacket and it just would not work. I tried a deerskin one on in Japan a while back but ended up with a Rainbow Country Spider car coat instead which is similar to the Stockman. The Stockman is such a nice jacket it broke my heart I could not get one to fit since that is the jacket I wanted to buy myself while I was there. 40 was snug and the 42 was too big.

A pic to tempt @Bfd70 a bit more.
ZT0145BRN_00.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner