Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

JCSD

Practically Family
Today with the Cal

B9A40202-5402-4977-AB35-D6501FAC99CB.jpeg

jeo

One Too Many
This type of spot-on fit is what makes me want a Mulholland

Thanks. Definitely better fits out there though. This one is a 34. Had a 36 and it was a little on the larger side so I sold it. Ideally I’d be a 35.

All your jackets fit great and I’m sure this one in the right size would be no different.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
How do you feel about it next to your 654?
Very good question. Slant pockets on both. The Bates is lighter, with narrower sleeves at the wrists. It also has a shorter front. The Schott front continues down past the zipper by a couple of inches, similar to FW Speed Master. I will post some fit pics of the Schott for comparison.

Edward

Bartender
I believe it was made by Aero so identical in my opinion.

Sam Walker's shop in London was an Aero stockist way back in the day. At some point, they stopped stocking Aeros, and introduced their own labelled range of jackets of the same designs, manufactured abroad and labelled as Sam Walker. Aero are on record as having stated that they never supplied them with jackets labelled as Sam Walker, but the unknown factor is whether the Walker company itself ever relabeled any Aero jackets as Sam Walkers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner