Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Twinning! Wore mine to work today too. Nice idea throwing zips on the handwarmers!
1A2E0598-2517-41AD-A5DD-8918C05B24AA.jpeg

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Twinning! Wore mine to work today too. Nice idea throwing zips on the handwarmers!
View attachment 414465
With the zippers on the pockets, I'm on the safe side regarding bulging. Is perhaps not true to style, but what the heck ;)
But I have to say, the jacket wears fantastic. More like a sports jacket and not like a leather jacket. I have to compare it to the Corsair again. It's exactly the same.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Newest addition, Kit Karson

It's out of this world. Highest quality, great condition, perfect fit. One of my best buys if not the best.

View attachment 414547 View attachment 414549 View attachment 414550 View attachment 414551 View attachment 414552
View attachment 414548

What a Beauty!! Find condition and fine fit. The leather looks extraordinary. Yes indeed high quality. Isn't it great to get a great jacket for a great price?

This jacket must be a East Coast maker.

What a Beauty!! Find condition and fine fit. The leather looks extraordinary. Yes indeed high quality. Isn't it great to get a great jacket for a great price?

This jacket must be a East Coast maker.

I’m still thinking Wolf made it. But the hide on the two Kits I handled was somehow nicer than the same Wolf I handled. And the Wolf hide was crazy nice too.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I’m still thinking Wolf made it. But the hide on the two Kits I handled was somehow nicer than the same Wolf I handled. And the Wolf hide was crazy nice too.

this belt loop attachment is a sign to me, though I don't know where it points. Very clean detailed work. You don't see many Kit jackets in any style. That name was associated with a store or catalog, I swear I heard that somewhere. Someday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails