Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^Very nice Thedi there Marc!

Much nicer day today, so pulled the Indian Ranger back out for some better light shots

View attachment 415106 View attachment 415107

If something looks a little different with the IR today, you have very sharp eyes. I have worn it extensively through the winter, and it's been wet several times. I noticed yesterday that it was rather dry - felt like sandpaper if you ran your hand across it. One treatment of Lexol, and then a hand-applied treatment of Pecards and it is much nicer/more flexible than it was. Never had to do with CXL FQHH, but this one needed it.
Your best fitting biker jacket. Never sell it.

lopo

One of the Regulars
Today LOST Worlds SUBURBAN Shearling Lined
Nudie, RRL/Julian Bowery Boots

1:LWSUBURBANKOMP.jpg

15:LWSUBURB:KOMP.jpg

25:LWSUBURB:KOMP.jpg

Motocann

One Too Many

Bennarion

One Too Many
Thedi Leathers delivered once again. I could not be happier with this cossack. The leather, the finish, the craftsmanship. Unparalleled.

View attachment 415103 View attachment 415104
You look amazing! This is the best fit of a jacket I've ever seen and of course this length of jacket suits you better. I am very glad that you chose such a length. I think you know what I mean

roadking04

Practically Family
I have worn it extensively through the winter, and it's been wet several times.
All your time and dedication to your IR is really paying off. It is really starting to break in nicely. I really love the way the CXL is starting to look. Please keep wearing this and posting pics. Looks like it fits perfectly now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ