Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dannyk

One Too Many
View attachment 421165 View attachment 421166 View attachment 421168 View attachment 421169

Not really wearing it today but my new Thedi just arrived so I had to try it on and take some pictures. MTC-1279318 in bruciato burgundy horsehide with detachable mutton collar.
Might do a full review on this later. But yeah first impression. Theodoros has done it again. This is my second Thedi but I’m pretty sure it won’t be my last.
Interesting I cant tell you why...but I prefer unzipped with the collar on. Zipped it looks better without......no good reason why just how it looks to me haha. Regardless it looks awesome and the details look perfect from afar at least. Hope to see that review.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 421165 View attachment 421166 View attachment 421168 View attachment 421169

Not really wearing it today but my new Thedi just arrived so I had to try it on and take some pictures. MTC-1279318 in bruciato burgundy horsehide with detachable mutton collar.
Might do a full review on this later. But yeah first impression. Theodoros has done it again. This is my second Thedi but I’m pretty sure it won’t be my last.
Yes, we need a full review with lots of pics. What a beautiful jacket. Congrats!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I've been wearing this TU Clothing chore coat I bought in Summer 2020 (I think) a lot recently. Mostly cotton with a very small amount of stretch in it. Also - though no pictures - my Schott 618, which I am able to fit into for the first time in close to a decade. Four stone off since January (that's closing in on fifty pounds), one more to go...

Our lift mirror really is that messy, alas. This is the mean streets of East Lahndahn...

Great overall outfit!

Looking forward to seing you in drainpipes again before long...

Tom71

Call Me a Cab

I like the design VERY MUCH. I always had a soft spot for Lost World´s roadhouse, and this seems to be the perfect evolution.

dublinprem

A-List Customer
Real McCoys Type A-1
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 6.49.14 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 6.49.14 PM (1).jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Interesting I cant tell you why...but I prefer unzipped with the collar on. Zipped it looks better without......no good reason why just how it looks to me haha. Regardless it looks awesome and the details look perfect from afar at least. Hope to see that review.

Thanks! I haven’t decided yet how I like it best. The collar is a nice addition, it’s good to know I can change the look of the jacket by adding or removing the collar.

Wow! What a fantastic looking jacket!

Also, Is that a Cathcart shirt? What do you think of it?

Thank! Yea, that is a Cathcart. It’s my third Cathcart shirt. One I gave away to charity because it shrank in the washer and didn’t fit me anymore. Which was a real shame, I liked it a lot. I think his shirts have a good pattern, and they’re a good option if you want the old vintage style collars.

Yes, we need a full review with lots of pics. What a beautiful jacket. Congrats!

Thanks Marc!

I like the design VERY MUCH. I always had a soft spot for Lost World´s roadhouse, and this seems to be the perfect evolution.

There is definitely some similarities with the roadhouse, as well as with
military jackets. Like this model

B0775BA8-74C6-4E73-B9FA-E6277FB61A63.jpeg

marker2037

Practically Family
Damn, lots and lots of fabulous jackets today. I need to comment on a few.

Field to start the week

View attachment 421013

Please, please, please wear the crap out of this one and beat it up. I need to see how the pony brown ages before my order comes up on the list and I have to choose between it (my original leather choice) or the new deerskin option. :)

WOW, that jacket and leather just looks incredible. Please be sure to take better lit pics of the leather. I didn't even know that Bruciato was available in any other color than the tan of Marc's or a black teacore. Simply stunning so far!

Unbelievably cool. This might be the best vintage jacket I've ever seen on you. What a find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ