Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Lol wtf is that price tag. That’s just completely ridiculou.

Heh, is it any more ridiculous than the $1.5K, how much these usually sell on eBay? Would you have said you really scored one cheap if you paid $800 for it? All these numbers are ridiculous. It's an old, crusty, $50 jacket at best so you can ask - And pay - for it whatever you want. RRL knows anyone walking into their store is capable of dropping that kinda cash on a leather jacket so I've no beef with this price tag.

Kenan

A-List Customer
Getting a few more wears out of the Buco. Looking forward to colder weather!

28348831-DF83-4BAF-9801-A81A39AB8F68.jpeg
355C9D96-0AF3-4465-AC3A-89D6C8CBFDF8.jpeg

Last edited:

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Seeing your new fit Buco and having had the chance to try one on myself a few days ago makes me really want one - must resist the temptation!

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
How did it fit you? :)
Definitely a lot better than the old versions, which are/were just too damn tight - unrealistically so, having owned an OG 50s Buco , I can tell you that this new version is much more accurate in terms of proportion, fit and comfort. The 44 I tried on was actually sized like I would expect a 44 to be - the older version in that size I couldnt even think of zipping up

Kenan

A-List Customer
Definitely a lot better than the old versions, which are/were just too damn tight - unrealistically so, having owned an OG 50s Buco , I can tell you that this new version is much more accurate in terms of proportion, fit and comfort. The 44 I tried on was actually sized like I would expect a 44 to be - the older version in that size I couldnt even think of zipping up
I was in doubt about sizing in the beginning. If it would fit a little big, but it seems very true to size. I’m 1.80cm with a 98cm chest. I’m happy I chose a size 40. It’s definitely a cool jacket and very accurate reproduction imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko