Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

mumpy

A-List Customer
Expensive, so expensive but damn it does look great on you. Is it as immaculate as the pictures portray?

If you want to justify it, just imagine all of the people that walk in and drop $7,500 or more on a Saint Laurent or Tom Ford jacket.
It is very likely that a leather jacket enthusiast who is dropping $2k on a Japanese leather jacket is spending a higher percentage of their net worth compared to someone who is dropping $7.5k on Tom Ford jackets. It is all pretty relative at the end of the day.

Viking752

Practically Family
Setting up my wife’s new ring light and teleprompter today and thought to myself, no more bathroom mirror selfies.

9D85CD21-FD1B-466D-9CA2-5A2515AF92C1.jpeg

Schott Perfecto 118

Seeing all these fit pics are making me sweat just by looking at them.

I'm unable to wear them inside because of the lack of AC and the ceiling fan doesn't allow for that, also electricity bills are through the roof.

The Chrome Hearts vest that I sold recently covered the entire AC expense and I gotta tell you, best investment I've ever made. Drip may be eternal but having nowhere to hide from the heat is the worst...

@MrProper You've seen 'em yourself! They negate the need to ever buy another pair. Not that it's going to work but it's good to at least have that option! :D

@willyto @torfjord They're very comfortable because of how soft and pliable the leather is but you can definitely feel the weight sitting on your hips. But overall, they're very comfy. The other heavy pair that I got, while considerably lighter, still feels much less comfortable because of the stiff leather it's made of. Heck, even the Iron Heart's 25 oz jeans felt ten times tougher to wear!

I don't suppose they can stain? Never thought about it. We'll see but nothing so far.

Lol I would love to know what kind of purpose whoever ordered these pants had intended for them. Maybe riding but... I don't know. They're not cut that way and the weight is an overkill even if the previous owner was prone to spills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko