Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Damon141

Practically Family
Btw: Here are some left over Himels from a re-seller with international shipping available (Prices in CHF). Maybe @Damon141 will help out a serious interested buyer about measurements on offered Pinecrest in Size 46", because he was in contact with the shop to figure out the numbers.

I have no financial or professional connection to this shop. I'm just a long time customer and if I can give someone a hint for a good priced Jacket, I'm happy. Just a little info on the american chrome re veg tanned american oak Steerhide used. I have held numerous leathers of all kinds in my hands, but for me this leather is the most extraordinary that I have seen, both in terms of feel/haptic and appearance/colorway...
This leather looks different in every picture. I can’t wait to see it in person

dublinprem

A-List Customer
Rainbow Country Pony boy

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-12 at 6.51.32 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-12 at 6.49.47 PM.jpeg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Btw: Here are some left over Himels from a re-seller with international shipping available (Prices in CHF). Maybe @Damon141 will help out a serious interested buyer about measurements on offered Pinecrest in Size 46", because he was in contact with the shop to figure out the numbers.

I have no financial or professional connection to this shop. I'm just a long time customer and if I can give someone a hint for a good priced Jacket, I'm happy. Just a little info on the american chrome re veg tanned american oak Steerhide used. I have held numerous leathers of all kinds in my hands, but for me this leather is the most extraordinary that I have seen, both in terms of feel/haptic and appearance/colorway...

As it happens, I walked passed the shop when I was in Zurich repeatedly last fall. Didn´t walk in because I was (too) focussed on "VMC". Would definitel have tried on the Pinecrest although I am quite sure it must be way too big for me.

The pin is cool but have they made the vest even longer now?? It's a sleeveless lab coat at this point.

Some are long AF. My blue one lays where I think this style should, but my black one is long. It’s found a place in my closet only bc there are times when I need the extra length for work. Looks be damned at that point and I’ve yet to run into someone in person with TFL levels of fit awareness.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
The vest length issue is probably an optical illusion from the jacket underneath and where my arms are.

Can measure later but here it is again all buttoned up for clarity. It hits right on my belt.

Feels like a great length/size to wear solo or over other layers.

652D39B4-D074-4308-A4B0-E4E787733AB8.jpeg
D1810E89-CD5E-44BB-8458-6A83C800A4B0.jpeg

5F7DFC63-2B6C-40C6-BFA2-560E32B7F9A4.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner