Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
This arrived the other day (well, in fact I had to pick it up at UPS’s local distribution hub after a truly gruelling customer service experience with them).

Ship John/Langlitz Wills in Rough Out Cow. Ordered a little over a year ago.
I was very worried about sizing, as I want this one for autumn/winter as a layering piece. Works out well. Pictured here with a rather chunky Dehen Racing Sweater.

This jacket is HEAVY! So far I only had a denim shirt from SJ. These things are not cheap, but they are extremely well made, and the design somehow ticks a box with me.

Slightly hysterical smile due to the fact that the temperature has finally dropped to a level where it was possible to put this on for a few minutes.

View attachment 442921 View attachment 442922
How could you not smile while wearing such a beautiful jacket. I love the color!

This arrived the other day (well, in fact I had to pick it up at UPS’s local distribution hub after a truly gruelling customer service experience with them).

Ship John/Langlitz Wills in Rough Out Cow. Ordered a little over a year ago.
I was very worried about sizing, as I want this one for autumn/winter as a layering piece. Works out well. Pictured here with a rather chunky Dehen Racing Sweater.

This jacket is HEAVY! So far I only had a denim shirt from SJ. These things are not cheap, but they are extremely well made, and the design somehow ticks a box with me.

Slightly hysterical smile due to the fact that the temperature has finally dropped to a level where it was possible to put this on for a few minutes.

View attachment 442921 View attachment 442922
That jacket works sooo much better in rough out! Love that color!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
How could you not smile while wearing such a beautiful jacket. I love the color!

Oh yes. Can’t wait for the weather to change. No way, I can wear this in summer. As for the colour. Perfect match with…

24FC77A4-A326-4DA3-8E54-1066EBB8E8FF.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB