Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dublinprem

A-List Customer
Freewheelers Buccaneer Deck jacket

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-11 at 17.46.59.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-11 at 17.46.58.jpeg

Crumby pic and even worse day here in Chicago. Quick run to Mariano’s before the 4th quarter. And my first real wear-o of this Aero. I wasn’t sure how the vic would handle water and I don’t think the seal will be as resistant but the black/brown feels water proof.
3E2E92AB-C969-457F-B31E-D6212D1BC1D4.jpeg

Pandemic

One Too Many
Crumby pic and even worse day here in Chicago. Quick run to Mariano’s before the 4th quarter. And my first real wear-o of this Aero. I wasn’t sure how the vic would handle water and I don’t think the seal will be as resistant but the black/brown feels water proof.
View attachment 450500

I’ve been spraying my black/brown Vic all weekend to break it in some more - but the water just beads and rolls off.

Jiaward

One of the Regulars
The fine print says preseason! Bears 2022 undefeated preseason champions!!! LOL. It’s going to be an absolutely brutal season. But drinks at noon, naps at 2:30 are back on the menu! Now I just need a 45 degree day with driving rain and 20 mph wind gusts so I can finally be comfortable.
Thanks for ruining this niners fan Sunday.

nickv

One of the Regulars
View attachment 450500
Give the black/brown vicenza some good wearing in some rain Tony, ive worn mine in about half a dozen downpours, and the graining wil start to pop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot