Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have two LLs in the racing green - a Western and a Super Phantom - without doubt the 2 most comfy and best fitting jackets in my collection. I am very tempted to go for a brown Super Monza in it, but the next LL cab off the rack before that will be a red Corsair in HH…..these 2 are hopefully on the horizon for spring 2023. Is your brown Corsair the lighter or darker brown sheep? I think the SM in it could look great, and its elasticity seems perfect for a cross zip like that. I think it should also age v nicely, especially with the cross hatched padding, but I don't think I have ever seen that combo of colour, hide and model in photos anywhere….
The Super Monza was also my first idea for the dark brown.
But I wanted it without the shoulder pads and they wouldn't do that.
Since I have the Racing Jacket, they would have been too similar for me then.
Then I chose the Corsair.
Color is dark brown with no reds. Now that I've seen a few pictures of Chestnut, I would compare it most closely to that.

BloodEagle

A-List Customer
Crisp and sunny day here in my part of the UK, and maybe one of the last opportunities this year to act a massive poseur in some shades and a leather jacket (RMC J100)
PXL_20221011_083708194~2.jpg

Last edited:

Sagar85

A-List Customer
One of these in black has been on my radar a long time. Their sizing seems tricky for me though.
FH Black single riders leather finish is just incredible. Unlike anything I have seen so far that includes FW or RC or RMC. It has 'not so over the top' sheen, subtle heft, nice grain and buttery soft to wear out of the box. highly recommend if you are not particular about leather needs to be stiff factor... I did post a pic few days ago ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ