Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I'm also trying to finish up my masters program. All I have to do is my capstone, all courses are finished, however there are many distractions, including this leather jacket forum. What you studying? Just curious. I'm writing about central digital bank currencies, and I am in a Master of Global Affairs Program at Rice University.
I already have a master in business administration but I work in a position where I need to bridge the communication gap between Business and IT stakeholders so I thought it would be useful to learn a bit more about the IT side so I decided to get a Master enterprise IT architecture.

This awesome forum is indeed a welcome distraction :)

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Love October. Spiegel. Seems like I am reaching for it the most.

DSC_2964.JPG

DSC_2966b.jpg

DSC_2970.JPG

Last edited:

morrison2951

Practically Family
I already have a master in business administration but I work in a position where I need to bridge the communication gap between Business and IT stakeholders so I thought it would be useful to learn a bit more about the IT side so I decided to get a Master enterprise IT architecture.

Nice.... and agree wholeheartedly about the forum.

As one now with 7 letters after my name, you can never have enough education.

Have been wearing Cordovan PHWM all day.
Feel like
View attachment 460591

View attachment 460589

Beautiful hide. I met member HH a couple/few years ago and he was wearing a jacket in this hide. As he was speaking I reached out and started touching his sleeve. I did not realize I was doing it. I was that mesmerized. He just looked at me. Will never forget that moment. Lol.

Liveinstyle33

One of the Regulars

I can tell you can manage your time very well. That is a good skill in itself. Very cool!

Sagar85

A-List Customer
That is the second jacket you have posted that I have had my eye on. That is one stunning jacket, it has a large amount of presense, even through the photo, I can only imagine in person. Very nice! I hope you like being looked at because when you walk down the street with that on, everyone will be looking at you.
thank you, man. I usually mind my own business when I am out with my two little boys or with family in our little town in western pa :) They keep my hands/ brain full as if I am on blinders and focused on them when I am out lol... I did get asked about jackets in general few times when I was traveling by air or train. It is a good conversation starter for sure...

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful hide. I met member HH a couple/few years ago and he was wearing a jacket in this hide. As he was speaking I reached out and started touching his sleeve. I did not realize I was doing it. I was that mesmerized. He just looked at me. Will never forget that moment. Lol.
Yes, the hide is great.
So far I only knew CXFQHH, but I like the CXSH better. Firm but still somehow soft.
The moleskin lining has worked out great. The CXL are usually chilly at 10 degrees celsius, but with the moleskin I was out today with just longsleeve and this jacket for a city trip. Have worn the jacket continuously for 12 hours and find it very comfortable.
I need to take good photos now.
Funny thing on the side... my wife said today that if she loses sight of me, then she can follow the smell of the jacket. That's how strong the leather smell is. LOL

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab

Nice! I do something very similar. More as a consultant nowadays, but I used to be the "whisperer" between the techie people and the people who just wanted to make things bigger, faster, better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ