Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

LW to boys soccer game.

BFC0909B-FF6E-4750-A0AD-9ECD20466F7E.jpeg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
wow you've put in a lot of work already. How's the thickness of the CXL? Some days I wish my Sheene was just a little lighter to make it more every day friendly, but I will say with time it's gotten a lot better.
Thick in any case :D
Noticeably thicker than Vicenza and also thicker than CXFQHH, if I remember correctly. But just relatively soft and waxy. The first 5 minutes I still notice something of the jacket, but once it has taken temperature, it is super comfortable to wear despite its weight. Did not get the thought she should be lighter.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
My Official 70th birthday photo. Bday was 10-25, been busy and forgot to post this pic. The jacket is a Buzz Rickson William Gibson A2, the JBL speaker is a present from my daughter.

View attachment 460802 View attachment 460803

New Cat too

View attachment 460804
Happy 70th B-day! I'm a few years ahead of you and still on the front burner of life for which I'm grateful. You are a beacon of knowledge here on the Lounge and your contributions are as priceless as you are.

Only you can do you so well!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Thanks bud. This FL is still one of my all-time favorites.

I started following another Masters programme next to my job, studying in the evening hours... Days are long but it's for a good cause.

TGIF!!! Dutch TFL meetup tomorrow :D

Congrats on your masters program. The effort will pay off for you before long. My wife has four very different job qualifications that she acquired during age 20 to 35. She´s Pretty bulletproof in every economic cycle now…;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ