Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Thanks! Fresh out the box! I tried one on at Bloomingdale’s in the wrong size but liked it. Internet showed Macy’s had them for $200 and though that’s more than I would typically pay for something like this I jumped. While the denim itself is nothing spectacular (I do like the wash too) the Sherpa far exceeds Levi’s and Bravestar’s version.
Nice! Thank you for the info. I’ll be on lookout for it :) love the taper and overall fit!

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Thedi coming out to play.

20221030_101209.jpg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Happy everytime I see that beauty on you!
aint going to lie, it was an acquired taste. Fits kind of weird. Got it wet a couple times, playing around with the cinches, etc. This one needs a light sweatshirt underneath to fill it out, otherwise with Tshirt only doesn't really work for me. But when the stars align, it fits really nice. Some definite Thedi magic on the pattern because the measurements make no sense to my other stuff.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Cool looking jacket - the color seems to be a greenish gray which complements your pants. I've never seen such a hide on here before. Is it Teradactyl or some other exotic hide? Nonetheless it is a sturdy and well fitting jacket no matter the hide.
Thanks. It's just sheepskin believe or not. Just shrunken a lot and quite thick.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Still wearing short sleeves. Coolest temp next week is 66 but that would likely be very early morning. Doubt I would need a jacket next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ