Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TLW '90

Practically Family
Just the OG-108 over the CCS vest today because it warmed up into the high 60's with minor wind chill.
20221117_105527.jpg

The YMCA/gay connotations are silly. I've had guys approach me in clubs, telling me how freaking cool I look and how they'd love to wear leather pants, just don't the guts to wear them 'cause people would think they're gay. In before lol they were jokes. Good, well fitted leather pants will make you look hella good. I actually deeply regret all the time I spent on stupid jeans - I mean, I drop $400 on some uncomfortable, heavy-ass jeans only to end up looking like I'm wearing jeans. Wow. But okay, it was fun. But anyway, people who notice you, noticed you 'cause they think you look good or they don't notice anything at all. You're good either way.

Nice leather pants, I have been looking for a pair so hard to find at a reasonable price

eBay, Grailed, Etsy, etc. As @torfjord said, go vintage. Or if you wanna go new, I wholeheartedly recommend Aero or Vanson. Fantastic cut & quality with both. Crazy thing but Aero leather trousers are actually made at a higher standard than their jackets.

Anyway, mind the leather, avoid the mid-leg seams & breaches 'cause they look like cosplay.

TLW '90

Practically Family
If any can pull off leather pants good for them.
I don't wear any pants that I would consider nice, because pants for me are not something I take care of.
I'm not wearing any pants that are fashion oriented whatsoever.
, as a blue collar guy with a less than glamorous job and all the time I spend working on various things in my shop all my pants are beaters.
I can take off a nice jacket when I go into the shop to avoid messing it up and I have a pair of overalls or two, but I rarely use them because I have to take my boots off to put them on.

Motocann

One Too Many
If any can pull off leather pants good for them.
I don't wear any pants that I would consider nice, because pants for me are not something I take care of.
I'm not wearing any pants that are fashion oriented whatsoever.
, as a blue collar guy with a less than glamorous job and all the time I spend working on various things in my shop all my pants are beaters.
I can take off a nice jacket when I go into the shop to avoid messing it up and I have a pair of overalls or two, but I rarely use them because I have to take my boots off to put them on.
I can totally relate. It took me a while before I was ready to drop $350 on a pair of nice jeans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ