Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Viking752

Practically Family
I have a feeling that me and the Schott 118 are going to have a long life together.
B36CD8B6-8945-4E42-8C2B-BBEB18FA3750.jpeg

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
Walter Dyer is an ACTUAL endgame piece! I realized that when I realized that I was... That I am comparing literally every single jacket I ever own(ed) to Walter Dyer! None won, even though I did prefer a few for random reasons but objectively, NOT ONE jacket won. Wasn't even a tie. Ever.
I’m new here but that’s not a Walter Dyer jacket is it? This is some sort of running gag?

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
It is Walter Dyer. Walter mad some truly incredible jackets. On par with and exceeding Vanson and Bates jackets of the era.
View attachment 467256
View attachment 467257 This one is a real gem. Came to me as new, all pockets are leather lined. It became an instant favorite.
Beautiful jacket - clean styling and a quilted lining to boot! The color appears to be a reddish brown/tobacco - you manage to snag some real stunners! No doubt this is a keeper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112