Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Berto

One of the Regulars
3B3036F9-FB14-4186-AAF7-D312E33A2F69.jpeg

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
If mine had fit like this, it would still be in the rotation!- rockin’ jacket.
Thanks man, I'm still getting use to the shorter body length and sleeve retraction of this style of jacket. I was always unintentionally wearing oversized jackets, so now when I wear something that "fits" it kinda feels small but I'm starting to appreciate it. Plus I go back and forth on the square pockets; they fill the space but are they doing anything else? Lol

Jon Crow

One of the Regulars
Thanks man, I'm still getting use to the shorter body length and sleeve retraction of this style of jacket. I was always unintentionally wearing oversized jackets, so now when I wear something that "fits" it kinda feels small but I'm starting to appreciate it. Plus I go back and forth on the square pockets; they fill the space but are they doing anything else? Lol
I love the short true length, designed to be worn with high waist pants anyway, now I guess it looks weird with low waist, me I love wearing vintage high waist pants :)

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
I love the short true length, designed to be worn with high waist pants anyway, now I guess it looks weird with low waist, me I love wearing vintage high waist pants :)
Very true. I guess you can't just wear a fashion piece from the past without at least attempting to accommodate with other items to match. I've started to go down the rabbit hole with shoes and hats; best I hold off on pants for now or my wife might pack her bags! Lol

Jon Crow

One of the Regulars
Very true. I guess you can't just wear a fashion piece from the past without at least attempting to accommodate with other items to match. I've started to go down the rabbit hole with shoes and hats; best I hold off on pants for now or my wife might pack her bags! Lol
Haha we all have that problem, my wife says I have more stuff than a chick, shirts, pants, shoes, she says I'm sure it breeds :p

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
Oh look, I'm out walking in the woods again. This time, in keeping with my determination that Everything Is For Everyday (because "why save the good stuff for later?" - Julia Roberts taught me that), I'm wearing my CE rated cross zip riding jacket from DXR. I've taken the armour inserts out and I'm wearing it for everyday things, and it turns out that with its long-sleeve thermal liner zipped in it's well warm.

Because it's specifically cut for riding, you can see it sits a little oddly when I'm standing up straight with shoulders back. But it settles nicely with my arms slightly in front.

I think this will all sort itself out with further wear once the shoulders relax more. Anyway.

View attachment 467827

View attachment 467828

View attachment 467829
Very nice silhouette for a dedicated riding jacket! I wouldn’t have guessed it was CE. I imagine it doesn’t look too bad with the armor in as well. Great jacket

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I love this jacket, extremely comfortable.
I bought it yesterday. This kind of jackets are not usual in Madrid, but the guys of the store did a great job bringing it from Milano just for me to try on.
It's a dream come true: leather + wool + fleece. Couldn`t be happier.
Is this the RRL grizzly? It looks amazing, congrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ