Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

LW and Schott Sweater to go chop down a Christmas tree.

2E0C2448-4A13-43AA-B11A-CA771EF7E7A6.jpeg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Double sashiko today, pants is straight from the shipping box, it will settle more hopefully not shrinking too much after soak, anyway it is pretty highrise true size fits really well on my hip and waist, the leg is I say slim fit or slim straight definately not a straightleg, i like the texture and tonal difference of the same kind of fabrics, i love the light weightness and overall comfy fit and seat, i can sleep in this.
Screenshot_20221204-132357_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221204-132423_Gallery.jpg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab

Thats the way to go!

Broke out the shearling too, in dark, gloomy, moist and very, very cold weather yesterday. My fingers and thighs were freezing, but the torso was in full pizza-oven mode.
When my wife got off her horse, she was shivering so violently, I packed her in my B-3 for the trip back home. No pictures, regretfully, but she looked much like Luke Skywalker in the belly of the TaunTaun corpse at the beginning of „The Empire strikes back“.

thor

One Too Many
9A570A1E-4B2D-4A11-830E-95C70E617CF8.jpeg

When the wife wants to go to the outdoor German Christmas market but it’s raining non-stop, you get to “field-test” your gear: Mustang survival/floatation jacket that I usually wear at work (I’m a boat captain), nylon/cotton water resistant cargo pants by RailRiders, and Gore-Tex hiking boots by Merrill.
I was warm and dry for the 3 hours we spent at the market.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thats the way to go!

Broke out the shearling too, in dark, gloomy, moist and very, very cold weather yesterday. My fingers and thighs were freezing, but the torso was in full pizza-oven mode.
When my wife got off her horse, she was shivering so violently, I packed her in my B-3 for the trip back home. No pictures, regretfully, but she looked much like Luke Skywalker in the belly of the TaunTaun corpse at the beginning of „The Empire strikes back“.
the earth lover Leo di Caprio would simply disemboweled that horse and use it as blanket. :p

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 469958
When the wife wants to go to the outdoor German Christmas market but it’s raining non-stop, you get to “field-test” your gear: Mustang survival/floatation jacket that I usually wear at work (I’m a boat captain), nylon/cotton water resistant cargo pants by RailRiders, and Gore-Tex hiking boots by Merrill.
the creases on your lower pants seems like it is at almost the limit of saturation point before it feels wet. the way it rains here in my country is like someone pouring buckets of water from the sky, only full plastic ponchos can withstand it, but the rain is short lived, very rarely we have long drizzle.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 469958

A good imitation of German November/December for sure…:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112