Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dublinprem

A-List Customer
FW Wool A1 jacket

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-30 at 18.49.05 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-12-30 at 18.49.05.jpeg

Observe

Practically Family
That fit is spot on perfect!! A little Urad will brighten it up and hide the faux ageing. I’ve heard the liners in these were quite delicate. Same with some of the LVC line Aero produced…
The liner is very thin and it's like the liner got distressed along with the rest of the jacket. I presume the whole garment was tossed in some kind of drum and beat up, along with some hand distressing along edges and so on.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
I figured that out with watches. What’s the point of spending $$$$ only to wear them on “special occasions.” I use my stuff like I stole it.

I certainly don’t baby my jackets, not even my Thedi’s who I’m really fond of. I wear them everyday and go (almost) everywhere in them. But if I were to do something where I was likely to get dirty or be in a situation where my clothes might get damaged I’d wear something less expensive.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I certainly don’t baby my jackets, not even my Thedi’s who I’m really fond of. I wear them everyday and go (almost) everywhere in them. But if I were to do something where I was likely to get dirty or be in a situation where my clothes might get damaged I’d wear something less expensive.
I don't wear leather jacket when trimming claws of my pet cat.

This is how I feel when I want to wear my majestic. “Will it be raining hard, is there going to be ketchup within 50 yards, what percent chance is there that I’ll be in close proximity to olive oil….?”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ