Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
Suburban nine weeks old. Dog six years.
00B30C37-0804-44EE-BB1C-331622FAF0B0.jpeg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
As always, great photos and a cool non-repeatable outfit.
Thanks! I appreciate that. I also appreciate my wife always taking my photos. It really helps and she knows what she's doing.
Spectacular
Thank you!
Photography is exquisite man. Much as I love coming on here most days and admiring everyone's beautiful contemporary jackets and reproductions, when I see an original Cal like that... simply doesn't get any better, that's the pinnacle.
Thanks! I appreciate that. Yeah this jacket is probably the most special one I have and the more I think about it, probably the one I'd be most reluctant to part with. It is extremely special.
^^
Yeah, @dudewuttheheck's photo game is strong. That is 80mm f1.4 on a Sony mirrorless, right?
Thanks! Most of my photos are taken with my 135mm f/1.8 g master. I also use a Sigma 85mm f/1.4 and Sony 35mm f/1.4.

These were all taken with the 135 1.8 which is my favorite lens.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
At the moment I have only this single shearling jacket. Since it's just colder again, my leather jackets are too cool for me and I wear the CC all the time. Which is actually pretty good, because it gets the wear time it deserves. I love this jacket when it's cold. Still, I'm looking forward to my new one. 0CCA2418-54EF-4318-9DA8-58FC947DB3A5.jpeg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
At the moment I have only this single shearling jacket. Since it's just colder again, my leather jackets are too cool for me and I wear the CC all the time. Which is actually pretty good, because it gets the wear time it deserves. I love this jacket when it's cold. Still, I'm looking forward to my new one. View attachment 483787
Which shearling design you have in mind? It could be just winter talk but I think I am finally ready to cross over to the shearling world. Thinking of an ANJ4 or Coastal Command with the hood like yours. Leaning towards the ANJ4 because it's thicker fur. For some reason I kept looking at the photos of the Arctic Issue B3...

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Which shearling design you have in mind? It could be just winter talk but I think I am finally ready to cross over to the shearling world. Thinking of an ANJ4 or Coastal Command with the hood like yours. Leaning towards the ANJ4 because it's thicker fur. For some reason I kept looking at the photos of the Arctic Issue B3...
A D-1 from Aero is currently in production. I hope it is only a few more days until I get it.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Another day of…old man and the pea…
I can’t even remember the last time I wore (or even wanted to wear) leather. Oh wait never mind it’s was a self-destructing jacket a week ago. View attachment 483798
Browns Beach Omnigod peacoat.
Damn thats a cool jacket. I love the Brown's Beach fabric. Since I got one, I realized how wonderful it is. It's weirdly stretchy and flexible. I wasn't expecting that.

Damn thats a cool jacket. I love the Brown's Beach fabric. Since I got one, I realized how wonderful it is. It's weirdly stretchy and flexible. I wasn't expecting that.
It really is nice isn’t it?! I love it. I know it’s stupidly priced but it seems it’s also becoming a bit scarce. I don’t see full count pushing it out like they used too and it seems the other Japanese makers of the cloth have let the wave pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ