Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Thanks, guys, for encouraging me to pull out this one.

1950s Lawrence FQHH. Replacement belt and mouton collar by Johnson Leathers.
View attachment 487273

View attachment 487274
View attachment 487275

There it is. Perfection, down to the long sleeve zips and massive patch pocket. Love the design of the back yoke, HB and attached belt. Very early 40s Herc. The hide looks amazing. You adding the gray collar=cherry on top. This Lawrence is the best.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Freewheelers Bodie
DSC02224 (1).jpg

DSC02360.jpg

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars

This piece I picked up recently:

View attachment 487555

Still trying to figure out how to style it and to build up the confidence to wear this without thinking too much of it, but hopefully both come with time!
That is a TRICKY one! How to style indeed... It's got an 80's Eddie murphy/MJ kinda vibe to it mixed with MotoGP to my eye. Maybe you could juxtapose it with something unexpected, or go bold, wear it with primary colors? Either way, great find and I wish you all the best on what promises to be a creative journey!

newtojackets

Practically Family
That is a TRICKY one! How to style indeed... It's got an 80's Eddie murphy/MJ kinda vibe to it mixed with MotoGP to my eye. Maybe you could juxtapose it with something unexpected, or go bold, wear it with primary colors? Either way, great find and I wish you all the best on what promises to be a creative journey!
I was thinking the opposite, keep the rest of the outfit very subdued e.g. grey. Guess I just have to explore!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk