Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many
It's a short jacket but I love it.

20230225-154451.jpg

20230225-154441.jpg
That’s an interesting Type III… with a zipper and buttons. Who makes that?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Dusting off snow this AM in the Regius Leather two-tone Aviator. Fits like an old Cal. Broad across the shoulders and short length. The Herman Oaks leather is absolutely beautiful stuff. It’s thick and feels like it will really take shape with wear. This jacket really gives me a 40’s feeling and I love it.

View attachment 492541
View attachment 492543
View attachment 492544
Very Sharp!

Much more of this, and Regius just may have his own jacket business going :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Open to thoughts here. Picked up this 75-th Anniversary Columbia from @Psant25
Jacket is so virtually new as to be confused as brand-new. He did great with this shipment!

It's a close shave fit-wise. I only have a t-shirt on under it. Could probably fit a light second layer. Sleeves are nice and slim. However is it too tight?

It is just barely starting the break-in. Have to say though I really love the jacket and have not taken it off since I took it out of the box. The pattern on these is extraordinary - the jacket practically disappears when you have it on.

DSC_0749.JPG
DSC_0748.JPG

jeo

One Too Many
Jacket is so virtually new as to be confused as brand-new. He did great with this shipment!

It's a close shave fit-wise. I only have a t-shirt on under it. Could probably fit a light second layer. Sleeves are nice and slim. However is it too tight?

It is just barely starting the break-in. Have to say though I really love the jacket and have not taken it off since I took it out of the box. The pattern on these is extraordinary - the jacket practically disappears when you have it on.

View attachment 492700
View attachment 492699
Fits spectacular. Not too tight except maybe at the wrist. Perhaps unzip a bit. But you say the jacket disappears when you wear it? Pshh..I say a definite keeper.

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
That is a nice jacket. It appears you are wearing several layers. I wonder why the dog is not wearing any cold-weather items.
Thanks! The dog has two layers to his coat and runs warm. I put a coat on him when he had just got a haircut and it was in the teens out. Upper twenties he’s good now without an outfit. I probably didn’t need the light down sweater layer.
C75FF687-8CD0-4C88-AE4E-895DFD327DEC.jpeg

Last edited:

photo2u

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 492700
View attachment 492699
The Jacket fits you nicely and is trimmed. If that is the "look" you are seeking, then it is sweet!

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
I think it's bang on Dude.

View attachment 492700
View attachment 492699

Bennarion

One Too Many

View attachment 492700
View attachment 492699

This is the best fit of a jacket I've ever seen on you. You look cool

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana