Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Observe

Practically Family
Hit the jacket with a mix of Urad + Tenderly to condition and give the leather a bit of a sheen/water resistant finish. Loving this jacket.

20230323_121845.jpg
20230323_121916.jpg

Observe

Practically Family
I wish Aeros didn't do the neck thing to me otherwise I'd get (and keep) one. Maybe heading to Scotland next year, perhaps if I went to the factory and tried on different styles I could find one that worked for me? Not sure if they offer an in store experience.

Harris HTM

One Too Many
I wish Aeros didn't do the neck thing to me otherwise I'd get (and keep) one. Maybe heading to Scotland next year, perhaps if I went to the factory and tried on different styles I could find one that worked for me? Not sure if they offer an in store experience.
They do, at least they did before the Corona, I guess it is possible again.
I was there in 2016. Totally recommended as an experience, make sure to visit the basement where the machinists make the jackets.

blobsterroll

One of the Regulars
Well damn. I am still breaking in the Double Helix Innovator, so same jacket as yesterday :p was going to retire my dedicated riding jacket in lieu of this but I guess not.

I neve know what to wear or what the aesthetic is with the Ducati Diavel... its technically a cruiser, but looks like the cruiser mom had a baby with a streetfighter milkman.

With Diavel.jpg

Well damn. I am still breaking in the Double Helix Innovator, so same jacket as yesterday :p was going to retire my dedicated riding jacket in lieu of this but I guess not.

I neve know what to wear or what the aesthetic is with the Ducati Diavel... its technically a cruiser, but looks like the cruiser mom had a baby with a streetfighter milkman.

View attachment 500972

What you are wearing more than works. Sweet bike too.

Love this Vanson (on a hanger). It’s unfortunately entirely too small. I did the usual mental gymnastics of trying to convince myself otherwise…but I suspect this will be back in the classifieds in short order. Shame as It’s an absolutely stunning heavy, thick mahogany batch of comp weight
89662538-7A8A-4569-A8D6-94FB6D7FFAFD.jpeg

BD3CBEFD-81AC-4DE6-BA1D-717507EFB3C9.jpeg

54C3ADF0-EF94-4C9A-9B90-A515E4A10D58.jpeg
7215421D-69EE-4F34-B7B2-D894D58EE08B.jpeg

mvilla

A-List Customer
Love this Vanson (on a hanger). It’s unfortunately entirely too small. I did the usual mental gymnastics of trying to convince myself otherwise…but I suspect this will be back in the classifieds in short order. Shame as It’s an absolutely stunning heavy, thick mahogany batch of comp weight View attachment 500974
View attachment 500976
View attachment 500975 View attachment 500977
Do some of that magic that @Marc mndt does to get it 1 size bigger :)
Hey, do you get your shirts shortened to wear untucked or you buy them like that already? I'm trying to find some shirts/tees to wear bucket, but apparently the current fashion is long skinny shirts

Do some of that magic that @Marc mndt does to get it 1 size bigger :)
Hey, do you get your shirts shortened to wear untucked or you buy them like that already? I'm trying to find some shirts/tees to wear bucket, but apparently the current fashion is long skinny shirts
LOL. I think that’s not possible with this jacket. It’s tagged a 42” but I suspect I’d need a 44” at minimum maybe even a 46”. I’m back up to 210lbs, my weight fluctuates, but this definitely is a small 42”. Shirts I get are j crew, slim untucks.

mvilla

A-List Customer
LOL. I think that’s not possible with this jacket. It’s tagged a 42” but I suspect I’d need a 44” at minimum maybe even a 46”. I’m back up to 210lbs, my weight fluctuates, but this definitely is a small 42”. Shirts I get are j crew, slim untucks.
M A G I C
Haha
That's a bummer, this one really looks cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ