Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
IMG_8358.jpeg

Mawashi

One of the Regulars
After 3 YEARS on the forum I finally have a jacket that is worth posting about.
Thanks JCSD for the Brakeman.

Barely 2 mins after this I was trying to get it off lol!

This is 3 LONG YEARS in the making for these lousy photos.

I hope I don't have to wait 3 more years for this jacket to become more season and for the A shape bottom to go away.

!Brakeman Open Front 02.jpg
!Brakeman Open Back 02.jpg
!Brakeman Closed Front 02.jpg
!Brakeman Closed Back 02.jpg

I finally have my leather travel jacket lol.

Mawashi

jadub

A-List Customer
Way to hang in there Mawashi! Great looking jacket! I love those. JCSD has some seriously nice stuff. I see what you’re talking about regarding the A shape. My FL does the same thing. I’m keeping an eye on it hoping it will relax. I may send it to Dena for fitting because I love the jacket and would like a little more bespoke fit. I’m not recommending that for you. Just thoughts I’m having about mine. A little commiserating. Anyway, well done and wear it in good health!

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
If you've been in the labor room, you know it's freezing. 65degF with the AC blasting. I had to wear my "leather security blanket" for the arrival of my first child!

View attachment 511042
Congratulations, you now have a new title; "Father", it will change every aspect of your life, you will feel everything ten times stronger then before-good and bad. Buckle up, it's a hell of a ride:)

Mawashi

One of the Regulars
e. JCSD has some seriously nice stuff. I see what you’re talking about regarding the A shape. My FL does the same thing. I’m keeping an eye on it hoping it will relax. I may send it to Dena for fitting because I love the jacket and would like a little more bespoke fit. I’m not recommending that for you. Just thoughts I’m having about mine. A little commiserating. Anyway, well done and wear it in good health!

Hey jadub, I'm loving this brakeman and I'm wearing it as I type to break it in before my Nov trip to Japan. My gf is rolling her eyes at me again...

I love and curse having heard JCSD name I wish I never got to know him or his jackets lol.
I'm in Singapore there is zero reason for me to wear leather jackets worse, there's a bug I picked up from this board too. This stupid leather addiction.

As much as I wanna get rid of the A A$$ I personally wouldn't sent it to be altered. I don't want to take away the experience of making the jacket fit me the natural way but, let's see how patient I am on this lol.

Congratulations, you now have a new title; "Father", it will change every aspect of your life, you will feel everything ten times stronger then before-good and bad. Buckle up, it's a hell of a ride:)

Congrads Kevin O'Sullivan on being a dad, fuhgettabout jackets man this is life giving you something you and your wife made all on you own. That's a custom fit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy