Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Nice, my playground prior to Austin. You will enjoy it.

I was back there recently for work and that place has gotten more packed in just two years. But, I grew up in Miami so it will always be important to me. And the eye candy is da best. Always have a pair of sunglasses handy lol.
Yeah, and they keep building...definitely a happening place. And Leo Messi will be playing there!!!

geedee

Familiar Face
@ton312 wow what an improvement! Night and day difference with the Urad.

Saw @jeo at a vintage market in Brooklyn and I walked away with a 1950s navy suede Sears Hercules sports jacket. Very good condition overall and solid price. Plus, the label and liner are mint. I know these aren't very cool and this one is a bit big on me, but its super comfy, a cool color, and from what I've seen, jackets like this weren't worn slim during the Era so I'm good with it.

View attachment 527949 View attachment 527950 View attachment 527953 View attachment 527957 View attachment 527957 View attachment 527960
that's a great score and perfect period fit!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Not really wearing it, just trying it on for a minute :)

50s hh Sierra

IMG_4538.jpeg
IMG_4544.jpeg

I know it’s a size too small, but I’m trying to see if it’ll “grow” on me. If not, it’ll be released to someone who wears a size 36.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails