Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

mvilla

A-List Customer
Thanks to heavy rains and temperatures' drop I was able to let my old Aero's motorcycle jkt takes some air... View attachment 530001
a1-jpg.529999
View attachment 530000
Cool lining, what is it?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Never too much, but there was a good suggestion to start a dedicated thread on this shirt so we can see the evo in one place.

That´s a good idea. I’ll see to that in the next days.

Evo is very hard to capture with the iPhone camera. There is already a very nice contrast between the shoulder region of the shirt (already darkened noticeable) and the hem-section (still much lighter due to less direct sunlight). Looks super, IMO, very natural, but somehow the camera feels its something to be filtered away…
The latest picture (indoors) is actually the only one that comes close to the hide as it looks in real life.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Finally got some decent photos of my suede Hercules to post.

As I said previously, I know this is not a popular style here or anywhere for that matter and this does fit a little large/slouchy on me, but I kinda dig it. It's not meant to be a slim fitting jacket and it's comfortable as heck and a pretty cool color as well.

DSC04501.jpg
DSC04498.jpg
DSC04491.jpg
DSC04432.jpg
DSC04451.jpg
DSC04471.jpg

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
Well, the Lesco cafe racer jacket I purchased arrived today.
The Bad: I can barely get it zipped. Could not wear this jacket on the daily and never zipped. It’s just too small. Seller was uncommunicative but his measurements could have worked. My measurements are just smaller for the chest, shoulders and waist. I knew I was taking a chance!

The good: this is a really nice jacket in great condition. It would be perfect and the end of my search for the “right” CR in brown. Good hide; good weight; serval zippers are nice. See pics.

Unfortunately I will likely try to get the seller to take it back as his measurements were over estimated in the ad. Will see what happens. Or, if I lose that, will have to sell it on.

Cheers!
IMG_4421.jpeg
IMG_4433.jpeg
IMG_4383.jpeg IMG_4386.jpeg IMG_4387.jpeg IMG_4392.jpeg IMG_4397.jpeg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Finally got some decent photos of my suede Hercules to post.

As I said previously, I know this is not a popular style here or anywhere for that matter and this does fit a little large/slouchy on me, but I kinda dig it. It's not meant to be a slim fitting jacket and it's comfortable as heck and a pretty cool color as well.

View attachment 530417 View attachment 530418 View attachment 530419 View attachment 530420 View attachment 530421 View attachment 530422
Looks awesome Dude!! Gorgeous color.
It only takes one jacket to turn the tide around here and this one’s right there with your usual flair.
B

PeterRocco

A-List Customer
Well, the Lesco cafe racer jacket I purchased arrived today.
The Bad: I can barely get it zipped. Could not wear this jacket on the daily and never zipped. It’s just too small. Seller was uncommunicative but his measurements could have worked. My measurements are just smaller for the chest, shoulders and waist. I knew I was taking a chance!

The good: this is a really nice jacket in great condition. It would be perfect and the end of my search for the “right” CR in brown. Good hide; good weight; serval zippers are nice. See pics.

Unfortunately I will likely try to get the seller to take it back as his measurements were over estimated in the ad. Will see what happens. Or, if I lose that, will have to sell it on.

Cheers! View attachment 531152 View attachment 531154 View attachment 531155 View attachment 531156 View attachment 531157 View attachment 531158 View attachment 531159
Looks Great!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Looks awesome Dude!! Gorgeous color.
It only takes one jacket to turn the tide around here and this one’s right there with your usual flair.
B
Thanks very much for the kind words. I appreciate it! The color and condition are what attracted me to the jacket. I almost bought a similar piece at Inspiration, but the condition was far worse. I'm glad I waited for this one. Blue suede isn't exactly common, but I think its still quite versatile as it's not too bright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner