Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Schott this morning.
IMG_20230728_074307.jpg

Al 916

One Too Many
Maverick I assume (?)

I enjoy my CW version so much in the winter months so keep an eye out for these with 19/20 s2s

newtojackets

Practically Family
New piece from me, a golden bear leather jacket (not vintage golden bear, but a piece from when they moved construction back to the UK). Construction seems very sounded. Leather is decent, but a bit too spongy. That being said, love the colour and the fit, I think this may be my daily jacket

IMG_3111.jpeg

ChrisDamned

Familiar Face
Gorgeous, not often you get to see this colour on leather
Schott (europe) made a blue leather jacket in collaboration with Lee. But knowing Schott Europe's work with leather, I'm not interested... Too much extra length. Never understood why Schott lets his name be sullied with all these models or very approximate repros. $$$$$$$$$

CARRE (2)_1.jpg

zebedee

One Too Many
Size 44 Café Racer. This was an experiment, as my actual size (a 40) was just too tight. A size 42 was better, but I wanted one I could wear in a relaxed fit. The shoulder is bunching mainly because it's new and also because it's breaking in and a bit big, but also because I'm typing this post. If I'm standing, it's a perfect fit when zipped; for me, Café Racers are the only Aero fit where I seem to be a technical (imaginary) 'size 43'. This size lets me eat more pizza, which is good, because I make it. And bad, because of 1930s sizing, etc. Before anyone suggests it, there is no: 'Make a low-carb pizza, James,' option. Ain't gonna happen.

Attachments

• Photo on 29-7-2023 at 8.03 PM.jpg
    Photo on 29-7-2023 at 8.03 PM.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 78
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-07-23 at 20.58.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-23 at 20.58.53.jpeg
    573 KB · Views: 63

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy