Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
I wanna be a cowboy, too!
20230826-151506.jpg

But seriously though, the JL is something else.
20230826-151848.jpg

I forgot to comment on this when you posted but just looked at the post again and man. Both outfits are really cool but the white leather boots and jackets just hits the jackpot for me.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Hi guys, I’m sorry for replying so slowly, I’m not always connected, and I’m in Europe as you know.
Ok, this jacket is a Chinese repro. I was quite lucky with this one but I had to experience a hit and miss first with this seller.
As I inquired about their sizing they offered to make me a made to measures! Great! I gave them my measurements and within 3 weeks I received a very nice well made jacket in a light tea core leather, but with measure completely off! (As if I hadn’t given any of my measurements), so I got back to them and protested but they wouldn’t refund or replace the jacket. Then after some discussion, they agreed on making me a new one, cheaper price, but with me controlling the products measures before paying.
I also provide them with a sketch and pictures of a jacket that fits me fine, and I think that was the key to have them respect my requirements.
Then I received the jacket and it was a very good surprise: the tea core leather is a tad thicker, the fit is great, and although not being a freewheelers, fountainhead, y’2, it’s now one of my favorites!
I have no clue what leather it is, calf? Cow? But I don’t care.
It cost me around 300€, so it’s pretty satisfying.
I’ll sell the first one they made for me with wrong measures (will fit a large person). The leather is light but very comfortable to wear.
I bought it from RedTornado on AliExpress (they say they have their own factory) but once again, it’s all to chance what leather, hardware you’ll finally get, and be very visual on required sizing…
I hope this helps.
Congrats! I did not see that coming. The zips were throwing me off a bit. You hit a few home runs lately. Enjoy.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy