Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Whitters

One of the Regulars
I love thus time of year.
I absolutely love this jacket, current favourite by a country mile.

Toys McCoys Grizzly

SmartSelect_20231022_212332_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20231022_212250_Gallery.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
^^
Looking great. You keep losing that weight, you'll have to buy a whole new batch of jackets size 40.
That is not the encouragement I need! I'm in a good range now. I've got a lot of size 44/42. Sold many of my smaller jackets. Now I have several that are too big, size 46.

The Wools are getting all the wearing time, leather feels a bit odd.

Such a struggle!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I guess the current trend now is no cuffs and waistbands, but I love this jacket. Perfect weight and cozy. Californian brown horsehide with original mouton collar

View attachment 554483 View attachment 554484 View attachment 554485
What Will said. Knits ruin a jacket for me personally, but I do see guys wearing them and think they look cool. Knits really magnify the fit, good or bad. I think jackets with knits look best when the jacket is trim fitting, so it doesn’t create a balloon effect in the sleeves and torso.

AHP91

Practically Family
Yes, fit is very important for lots of people. Few years ago skinny jeans were all the rage, now I see a lot of baggier clothes. I've got some big thighs for being shorter - I need my pants to breathe while still looking pretty good. Same for my jackets - I've got a few that fit me well in a photo but I get exhausted after a couple hours of wear. I'll always sacrifice a bit of that slim fit for comfort

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo