Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Trojan jackets were just cool designs. Few makers were as interesting to look at. And not just the MC D-pocket, but pretty much all their styles.

Nice one you have there Caballero J. I was wondering what size is your trojan. I love the original belt on those. I got some very nice HH from Stu. I will be making my early 50's production belt. I have been using my LW j23 belt, which is not bad either.

Nice one you have there Caballero J. I was wondering what size is your trojan. I love the original belt on those. I got some very nice HH from Stu. I will be making my early 50's production belt. I have been using my LW j23 belt, which is not bad either.

Gracias. It’s a 44, perfect fit with or without layers. As you know, LW sizing is jacket dependent.

A cold snap no kidding. It is going to be below freezing in your neck of the woods tonight. Balmy here, still flip flops and tank tops weather.

Haha. Yes, cold few days here and perfect for riding, even as the temps increase slightly. If you are lucky, you’ll have maybe five such days all year. It’s good to be gone but absolutely understand the allure of the place. I do love it when I’m there and settle back in quickly.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Lee Storm Rider, 60s? Probably from a thrift shop.
20231031_123604.jpg
VideoCapture_20231031-131701.jpg

leather.be

One of the Regulars
That really doesn’t look green.
It looks as though the actual name is olive drab. There's brown finish over a green flesh on this Shinki hide. I don't know if freewheelers finished this leather themselves but it's very unique. Here's a photo where you should be able to see the green poking through the collar.

Attachments

• PXL_20231031_213413924.jpg
    PXL_20231031_213413924.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 87

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
It looks as though the actual name is olive drab. There's brown finish over a green flesh on this Shinki hide. I don't know if freewheelers finished this leather themselves but it's very unique. Here's a photo where you should be able to see the green poking through the collar.
Interesting. Thanks. It’s a beauty jacket.

zebedee

One Too Many
What's the tan colour on the rack behind the olive one?

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo