Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Viking752

Practically Family
Harley Davidson jacket arrived today. Overall, fits as I want it to for the most part. Apart from an undisclosed faint Cig smell it’s good.

pardon the crap photo of the back.
GPTempDownload.jpeg
IMG_3319.jpeg

WIP OG chore coat. This thing is pretty hideous to look at but man it works. Super warm, far too warm for the afternoon but it’s just an absolute delight to keep warm in and move around. Also important to note this is a size small w/ 20” shoulder and 24” p2p:D
IMG_4344.jpeg
IMG_4294.jpeg

I have no doubt I will wear this everyday that hits below freezing. I have become a fan of functionally ugly gear.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WIP OG chore coat. This thing is pretty hideous to look at but man it works. Super warm, far too warm for the afternoon but it’s just an absolute delight to keep warm in and move around. Also important to note this is a size small w/ 20” shoulder and 24” p2p:D
View attachment 557182 View attachment 557183
I have no doubt I will wear this everyday that hits below freezing. I have become a fan of functionally ugly gear.
Maybe they should use your pictures as product photos?
I've seen them a few times while browsing the net, but I don't think this jacket is for my build. The sleeves are probably too short in any case. And if they're not, I can wrap the jacket around my stomach three times LOL.
But maybe I'll order one just for fun to try it out.

1698963676134.png

cbez

One Too Many
Crappy lighting, but today in a new to me LW suburban. I can’t believe I actually bought a leather jacket that I can wear a sweater under.. this pattern is so comfy, even though it weighs a metric ton compared to my other leathers.
amazing striations. I think I've pretty much just accepted LW aren't patterned for my body but pics like these make me envious.

Chris_K

One of the Regulars
Photo taken a week back, could not have the windows open now. Certainly wearing it today.

Vintage Vanson model E, one I need to do a more thorough write-up on. Pretty snug for a "44" but the grain, patina on the comp-weight leather is worth keeping this one around.

View attachment 557044
This is one beautiful jacket sir. Now I get why so many fellas on here love the old vanson's.

Viking752

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran