Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

wlsn

New in Town
Again, not from today but came across this old photo in my files... my old Schott 118 and my bike. I don't have either anymore, sold the Schott 118 years ago as I lost a bit of weight and I was swimming in it. Sold the bike earlier this year because I needed the money. I miss both! I'll be looking for a new (to me) bike next spring.
IMG_20181013_150050810.jpg

Last edited:

J_Baker

New in Town
I going to get some guitars in my pics. I've thought about it until I looked at this pic. I know there are players here and they like a challenge. So name the sunburst guitar. It is old!

The jacket is so perfect

View attachment 561052
14 fret, slope-shoulder dread, 3 dot bridge, and that pickguard...

Looks like an early '40s Gibson J-55 to me. That's a nice box. I'm jealous.

Nice jacket, too

-James

barnabus

One Too Many
I'm in my new M65 again today, because essentially I live in it now.

I absolutely love this jacket and I'm wearing it all the time. If I'm even going out to my garage to bring in some beers from the other fridge, I'll throw this on. It makes me feel like all the jackets I bought before now have been a waste of effort.

So. 10 degrees today, but wet. And with the liner in and over just a t shirt I managed about half an hour walking before I was hot.

Also, this will be my contribution to any ongoing conversation about knee-high boots.

IMG_20231118_121315_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231118_121355_HDR.jpg

You’re all familiar with old man winter, but what know you of middle aged man winter.
He can:
-Stays up past 9PM (weekends only!)
-Eats dinner as late as 6PM (against his will)
-complains about lack of sleep, wakes up at 4AM or believes the day is wasted.
H Bar C
IMG_4806.jpeg

Was cold enough for it at 8, came home from store an hour later sweating balls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80