Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
'50s 'selected steerhide' Californian halfbelt.

IMG_1174.jpeg
IMG_1261.jpeg

Motocann

One Too Many
Yes Merv! I was hoping someone from the forum would pull the trigger on this beauty. Even better up close, better still with the Harley as the backdrop. That's one special jacket, take good care of it man.
I wasn’t going to, but I had an offer I couldn’t refuse, so I jumped on it. Most likely be a collector piece, but who knows?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Yes sir, had to bring it back home to the Carolinas to wear it. Living on the coast of Central Florida only gives me a short window to wear my leather. So I take every opportunity to do so.
I am in the same boat. I shipped most of my leather jackets and boots to colder climate. South FL is strictly a land of flip flops and tank tops for me, although I have to say that I re-discovered a denim jacket here. I put it on when I go shopping or to a restaurant, as inevitably it is pretty cold indoors. And even in outdoor heat a denim jacket is tolerable for a while. Very, very useful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot