Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TelemarkTumalo

Familiar Face
Our warm-ish December allowing me to enjoy the Freenote Cloth Riders Jacket. Love this thing.

IMG_5278 (1).jpeg

IMG_5324.jpeg

IMG_5304.jpeg

IMG_5326 (1).jpeg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I didn’t choose the cowboy life, it chose me. LOL. Taking this one to my tailor to have the sleeves ends finished, I had to let them out as they were way too short. I feel like a sawed off shotgun and a bowler hat would really complete the look. Schott rancher.
View attachment 572638 View attachment 572639
he is known among the indians as Flat Soled Justice:D

barnabus

One Too Many
12 year old RRL Elkhorn found NOS on eBay a couple weeks ago. Got a tailored fit on me, which I’m thrilled about.

View attachment 572983 View attachment 572984 View attachment 572984 View attachment 572985

That looks terrific.

Interesting looking at the sleeve length. I would have imagined that they'd look too short, hitting above the wrist. But they don't, they look great. It all looks great.

And makes me ponder about my yet-unworn recent M43-pattern Greek army field jacket - I was worried the sleeves might be too short on it, but they're longer on me than yours are there, so clearly not the issue I'd thought.

RossRYoung

Practically Family
That looks terrific.

Interesting looking at the sleeve length. I would have imagined that they'd look too short, hitting above the wrist. But they don't, they look great. It all looks great.

And makes me ponder about my yet-unworn recent M43-pattern Greek army field jacket - I was worried the sleeves might be too short on it, but they're longer on me than yours are there, so clearly not the issue I'd thought.
Thanks man! To be honest, I could use maybe another 1/4” for the sleeves, but with the right long sleeve shirts it looks alright. Definitely looks to short to rock with a T though, but with the thickness of the hide and the plaid lining it’s more of cold weather jacket anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy