Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

The Shoe

One Too Many
Looks fantastic! I also dig this combination and do something similar (but with more Australian style hats personally.) I have a couple hats, but nothing like the revolving door of jackets I have been blessed to try out.
Yeah, I have 6 Aussie hats too, though not all in the Aussie Stockman style. Maybe I’ll go for one of them today.

konadog

Practically Family
1704346141080.png

Saint Laurent Paris safari jacket

TartuWolf

Practically Family
I posted this picture on the What hat are you wearing today? thread, and was advised to also put it on this one. It’s my new Schott Perfecto that I’m trying to break in.
To tell the truth, I’ve been avoiding this thread. Hats are an expensive hobby, but nothing like leather jackets.
The hat, by the way, is a Resistol Roper.
Damn that looks fantastic. This one goes to my bookmarks as the only example I've ever found of a crosszip + cowboy hat. This is as cool as it gets. Thank you for sharing!
I'm also going for a similar look, but brown jacket and hat.
Photo from a few months ago:
1704352194972.png

The Shoe

One Too Many
Damn that looks fantastic. This one goes to my bookmarks as the only example I've ever found of a crosszip + cowboy hat. This is as cool as it gets. Thank you for sharing!
I'm also going for a similar look, but brown jacket and hat.
Photo from a few months ago:
View attachment 576768
Thanks!
Your hat/jacket/shoes combo looks great.
I live in Japan, so there’s a few, but not a lot of crosszips, very few western hats, and I’ve never seen the two together. It garnered a few looks!

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
Fantastic fit on your Langlitz. This is what I’d hoped for with mine
Thanks man. It required a lot of beating. Even though its 50 or 60 years old, it hadn't been worn much and needed breaking in. The arms especially have chilled out a lot, they had that Langlitz football bicep thing going on before.

PS: I'm with @dudewuttheheck or that vintage Sears...looks good on you.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I posted this picture on the What hat are you wearing today? thread, and was advised to also put it on this one. It’s my new Schott Perfecto that I’m trying to break in.
To tell the truth, I’ve been avoiding this thread. Hats are an expensive hobby, but nothing like leather jackets.
View attachment 576712
The hat, by the way, is a Resistol Roper.
You can leave the jacket threads now. Walk off homerun on your first at bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot