Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Yamahana

One Too Many
This is the 5* right? Beautiful jacket. Was it a two tone from the start or did you condition / dye some of the panels?
Umm. (Hesitant pause)
IMG_0565.gif

YES it is
IMG_7728.jpeg

Thank you Marc. I appreciate that coming from the Dutch jacket slayer himself. It’s Crystal brown goat. I don’t like the heavy top coat it had so I gave it the acetone wipe down and this is the way it come out with the 2 different shades underneath. I’m going to yet soak/wash it and it’ll probably lighten up more. It’s much softer, better looking, handling, wearing without that heavy top coat. It’s my only non vintage jacket so I needed to “age” it.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Both good, I think the brown one is cooler. I've already seen it on Insta.
Thanks! The pockets are fun. The Hercules is the more 'special' jacket, but it doesn't look like it gives en that it gets reproduced so much. Very few remakes of 50s square pocket jackets out there.

The Shoe

One Too Many
I posted this picture on the What hat are you wearing today? thread, and was advised to also put it on this one. It’s my new Schott Perfecto that I’m trying to break in.
To tell the truth, I’ve been avoiding this thread. Hats are an expensive hobby, but nothing like leather jackets.
IMG_2324.jpeg

The hat, by the way, is a Resistol Roper.

I posted this picture on the What hat are you wearing today? thread, and was advised to also put it on this one. It’s my new Schott Perfecto that I’m trying to break in.
To tell the truth, I’ve been avoiding this thread. Hats are an expensive hobby, but nothing like leather jackets.
View attachment 576712

Few things as cool as a leather jacket and western hat. The Schott fits perfect.

I stay away from the hat section. I spent little time there and accumulated 17 damn hats. Ran away like a baby. I’d run away from the outerwear section if I was you.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 576712
Looks fantastic! I also dig this combination and do something similar (but with more Australian style hats personally.) I have a couple hats, but nothing like the revolving door of jackets I have been blessed to try out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy