Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

It's a slow process with this one.
Sleeves were just bouncing back into place without really creasing so I've been wearing it while hiking for the last month or so to speed it up a bit. I put 130km in it and I'm starting to get some results.
Definitely not the most convenient gear for the job though. I'll probably keep at it for a couple more weeks then revert back to my usual hiking jacket.

Slow is good. Yeah, I’ve found that wearing LW to actually do stuff in (MC, bike, park with boy to do obstacle course, raking leaves, etc) makes the grain pop. Love that jacket.

Viking752

Practically Family
IMG_5797.jpeg

@Monitor
For me denim jacket weather is +15 Celsius and warmer. With this new short thick Irish wool sweater the Aero works at -5 Celsius. So not even close :D

I was freezing my ass off in Aero in anything under 5c. The oils and waxes in the leather make the jacket act like a refrigerator.

soundwavvves

One of the Regulars
These shirt style ranchers are real tanks. They easily handle the Chicago winter and do it style!
View attachment 582470
Not the best build quality. Stitching is haphazard on both but they wear like absolute armor against the cold.
Whoa the blue is awesome, too. Had to double take because my mind registered it as denim at first. Good to know they get the job done in the cold. It’s milder out here in Oregon but I bet they’d be great for the 40-50 degree temps we get so much of. Saved searches activated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner