Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

gily

A-List Customer
Just got this Buco J-24 from 2010 with green liner, new old stock; the leather is amazing the grain!!! My grail jacket

Attachments

• IMG_2408.jpeg
    IMG_2408.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2409.jpeg
    IMG_2409.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2407.jpeg
    IMG_2407.jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2399.jpeg
    IMG_2399.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2330.jpeg
    IMG_2330.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2429.jpeg
    IMG_2429.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 116

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Im going to condition this jacket with mink oil after this, as you see the creases looks a bit dry, im coughing and sneezing and feverish just cameback walking from nearby drugstore to buy medicine
View attachment 585399
Lookin good though...;). Weird bugs are going around everywhere, be it US, Europe or Asia, my wife got a bug, had a slight fever but lost her strength. All good after 7 days but weird.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 585504 Y'2 LLeather EB-140, still breaking this beast in, slowly but surely!!

Is that the 1,8mm ‚Eco Horse‘?

I have the Indigo one in 1,3mm and while it’s a great jacket I always feel this model could use a bit more substance to it. Although it’s technically the same leather, the western shirt actually feels thicker.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Great outfit as per usual, Jake! Did you change anything else? You got that super determined look on your face. Quite the movie hero optics.
Haha thanks! It was just sunnier thanks I had expected. This is partly why I almost always have Sunglasses on outside. I hate the sun and I hate squinting.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Haha thanks! It was just sunnier thanks I had expected. This is partly why I almost always have Sunglasses on outside. I hate the sun and I hate squinting.

Yes, it may be the ‚missing‘ sunglasses.

You hating the sun while being a SoCal local is something we should keep a secret… ;) .

Anyway, great photos!

Last edited:

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Yes, it may be the ‚missing‘ classes.

You hating the sun while being a SoCal local is something we should keep a secret… ;) .

Anyway, great photos!
Haha I'm actually quite vocal about it! I don't walk outside without Sunglasses on, even when it's cloudy.

theeprimitivesound

Familiar Face
Is that the 1,8mm ‚Eco Horse‘?

I have the Indigo one in 1,3mm and while it’s a great jacket I always feel this model could use a bit more substance to it. Although it’s technically the same leather, the western shirt actually feels thicker.
i think its closer to 2mm, its a great jacket, love the colour and the style, the indigo type 1 looks killer, im hoping to get my indigo grizzly fix soon.

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Still love this Blatt horsehide flight jacket. Robustly built, despite a front heavy pattern. For mobility junkies this is a terrible pattern, almost no forward reaching room despite it’s a large size, but for the greaser look, it’s where it’s at.

Attachments

• IMG_6665.jpeg
    IMG_6665.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_6636.jpeg
    IMG_6636.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6658.jpeg
    IMG_6658.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6626.jpeg
    IMG_6626.jpeg