Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Weather roller coaster forced me to pop on the ridiculously luxurious mouton collar when temps dropped below freezing and the snow started. I don’t love the look of the extra snaps on the collar for the detachable mouton. I think they make it look a little busy. However, the added versatility and warmth might just off set that.

IMG_5838.jpeg

BigPond

Familiar Face
Weather roller coaster forced me to pop on the ridiculously luxurious mouton collar when temps dropped below freezing and the snow started. I don’t love the look of the extra snaps on the collar for the detachable mouton. I think they make it look a little busy. However, the added versatility and warmth might just off set that.

View attachment 598357
You’re wearing a d pocket cross zip with all the trimmings. You can’t add anything to make it more busy lol

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 598357
Looks Great !!

Right? Honestly I’d probably be envious of anyone that could pull that off.

I’m not sure I’ll ever be that cool

I’d wear it in a heartbeat and am not a cool guy. Far from. I just really like spots, studs, and stones, etc.

Al 916

One Too Many

View attachment 598357

@Bfd70 I'm with you. These are collars spelt 'Cuddle'.

But I'm going to add some cow bells to the J-106.

I'm not.........
1000010707-01.jpeg

Last edited:

unhatted

One of the Regulars
IMG_7193.jpeg
IMG_7194.jpeg
IMG_7195.jpeg
IMG_7196.jpeg
IMG_8225.jpeg
Just picked up an early 70’s Beck Arnley 999 (likely a precursor to the Schott 125) in size 34. It’s the smallest size I can get away with but I don’t have any T Shirt fit jackets and I think the 70s cut of the sleeves works far better for me than my 90s Schott.

The leather isn’t my most amazing (in common with Schotts of the time, the sleeve gussets are pleather), but I love this pattern, and it feels nice to have some Beck history (albeit late era Beck, missing the French seams on the inside lapel panels).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner