Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Vanson’s “Cycle King”. I think you have to go through the HD museum’s website to purchase new. It is now made of CW and not the X-150 as stated on the HD site.
In your opinion which is the better leather for this jacket ?

In your opinion which is the better leather for this jacket ?

Hard for me to answer- both are among my favs. Since the X is no longer available I think I’d prefer it in that hide. The feel and look of good CW is more in line with the vintage HD jacket hides. Both are good for riding- CW a bit easier to move in and more often thicker. The X/Octagon is pretty. CW can be too though.

No, I take it back. Since I almost exclusively ride in this jacket it’s CW. But at this point, any jacket in the X would tempt me. Not easy to find.

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Colimbo for today

IMG_2791.jpeg

hardlyworkingman

Familiar Face
That's an unusual style, what jacket is that?

i asked the owner to swap the snap buttons with black donut buttons and reinforce the hand warmer pockets with rivets.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Well, I officially joined the Schott Rancher crowd. Found a 38 for a decent price so jumped on it. I may actually be able to wear it a few times a year in South Florida. A Gordon Lightfoot ticket stub from March 8, 1972 was in one of the pockets, so that's cool.

PXL_20240320_223308338~2.jpg

PXL_20240320_223926465~2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner