Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

KBlake

One Too Many
Stupid simply fit but I really like this one. Adding this to my album.
The hide is on the thinner side but it’s a fantastic jacket for $200. It’s a grainy steer, fits perfectly and has a nice wool lining and diamond talon zippers.

Last edited:

bigmanbigtruck

Familiar Face
As one does in an Irish pub… take a selfie with a buco j100

IMG_1244.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1244.jpeg
    IMG_1244.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Temperatures cooled down, so thick merino sweater and the slightly longer and wider Vanson Enfield to accomodate that extra layer for the night out. View attachment 601546

Same here. Much colder with occasional heavy rains and out and about in the countryside. Vanson Enfield it is (took a photo but lighting is off).

Due to my recent obsession with all things Y2 and their natural/Kaki-dyed stuff, it’s been ages since I did a classic black leather jacket.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Lol which blogs are that? The J24L indeed fits a modern wardrobe in terms of body length but that's more exception than rule.

Here's @torfjord 's 50's Blatt, different story :)

View attachment 590971 View attachment 590970
That jacket looks just like my 50's HD. Just when I had it settle as the 1950's HD original producer and erased Blatts as possible maker, this particular model comes around. LOL. One day we will find out the truth. About 10 years ago, I contacted HD for info on the subject, but no luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner